The Advanced Open Water Course helps you become more comfortable in the water while continuing to build confidence, refine skills and acquire new ones. This course will introduce you to new activities and take you to greater depths.
Advanced Open Water – $429
- 5 dives needed to complete the course
- Deep Dive & Navigation required
- Learn to use/deploy a surface marker buoy (SMB)
- Learn good boat diving etiquette
- Practice buoyancy control techniques for great control
- Practice underwater navigation techniques
- Each diver will have all of his/her own gear. See gear requirements & recommendations below.
Advanced Open Water + Nitrox Certification $499
- All of the above with the additional of a Nitrox certification
Private Advanced Open Water – Starts at $799
- This class works on a customized schedule organized by Orlando Scuba and the student diver. This course is closed to other divers and training venues are restricted. Please contact the store for details on any Private Courses.
Course/Equipment Prerequisites & Recommendations:
- Open Water Certification*
- Enriched Air Nitrox Certification is highly recommended.
- Mask, Fins, Snorkel & Whistle*
- Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) & Reel (Not available for rental)
- BCD, Regulator with gauges, computer, compass*
- Tanks for Dives*
- Dive Knife* (Not available for rental)
- Dive light* (Not available for rental)
- While you are able to rent most of the gear, we strongly recommend that you consider owning your own. The shop can help you get set up with all of the right gear and setting up a payment plan for your purchases.
*These items are required for the course