Is it time to get back in the water??? Has it’s been awhile since you’ve used your SCUBA skills? Maybe your knowledge and water skills are a bit rusty or out of date? The SCUBA Refresher or Tune Up helps to reacquaint you with diving while under the supervision of an Open Water SCUBA Instructor or a professional Divemaster. This course lets you regain your confidence and reestablish your comfort underwater potentially in less than one day’s time.
Here’s what you’ll get: A review of the basic knowledge you learned in your initial Open Water training and practice in the core skills of diving in a pool or open water location.
Basic SCUBA Refresher $159 per diver
- Review of Safe Diving Practices
- Dive planning/Dive computer use
- Basic problem solving
- Underwater signals and skills
- Supervised pool dive or Blue Heron Bridge dive
- Each diver must provide their own mask, fins & snorkel. Other dive gear including BCD, regulators, dive computer and wetsuit are available for rental at the shop.
Expanded SCUBA Refresher & Boat Dive $289 per diver
- All of the above while including a supervised 1 day / 2 tank dive aboard our dive boat.
- Discover Nitrox adventure for the boat dives at no additional cost